Oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever! Oh yeah, I love the leg warmers too. He reminds me of the little lolly pop boys in the Wizard of Oz with his hair do. CUTE!
HA HA HA HA leg warmers on that little chub is SO DANG CUTE!I love his side faux hawk
Tim and Kylee, I love his amazing hair! I miss you guys and your cute little family!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever! Oh yeah, I love the leg warmers too. He reminds me of the little lolly pop boys in the Wizard of Oz with his hair do. CUTE!
HA HA HA HA leg warmers on that little chub is SO DANG CUTE!
I love his side faux hawk
Tim and Kylee, I love his amazing hair! I miss you guys and your cute little family!
Post a Comment