Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ashton Turns 3!

Ashton had friends come over for a party!


They all made tutu's.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Kylee is the coolest mom and Ashton seems pretty lucky to have parties like that!!! You put the rest of us to shame with your craftiness.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Agree. Kylee, you are so smart and creative! I'm glad I have the friends I do!

Anonymous said...

lovely age she is old enough to react when she getsmolested and let you know if she enjoys it but not old enough to tell, I love how my daughter use to spread her legs and buck when I ate her slit, I started her as a baby, took her ass cherry at 3 and cumin her slit the first time at 5, just the tip so she could feel daddy cumin her, 25 now and we still fucksometimes, wife goes to visit her sister for a week my daughter spends the nights in my bed she says her bf doesn't eat herpussy as well as me and won't fuckher in the ass, I will but enjoyed it more when she was little