Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I know... I know...

Just so all of you know... We are still alive... I have two sisters who are bugging me to update and I am getting to it SOON! Since we haven't updated since beginning of Sept. we might not have anyone look at our blog anymore. Oh well... I guess we will find out who our true friends are after this long silence.

4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Does this mean I am a true friend? Hooray!!!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I'm one of those sisters!!! I want to see my nephew and niece! ;o)

Michele Tyler said...

YAY the long silence is over. Can't imagine why you have been so busy that you haven't updated your blog. Not like you two have busy callings, or busy with children or life. heh Love you guys. Btw....your little guy is so adorable!

Marty and Emily said...

I still love you, Kylee! And I LOVE the rolls on your little guy!