As most of you know...
Nixon isn't the skinniest baby out there.
Here are a few quick clips...
I can't believe how chubby he still is!
Nixon isn't the skinniest baby out there.
Here are a few quick clips...
I can't believe how chubby he still is!
It's amazing to see Nixon and Ashton together.
I think it's funny how quick they lose focus on things.
Here is Nixon talking out loud.





4 comments:
Now that is sooo cute! I can't believe how much he and Ammon look a like!!! I love fat babies, but the hard part, is Ammon is 9mo and wearing 18-24+mo size for the waist. Rian likes to say that Ammon has sausage arms...I guess you know that story too. So maybe the fatness comes from the Palmer side after all...intereting, 'cause I was blambing the Wardwell side... ;o)
Your kids are so cute! Gosh, I thought Katie was chubby, but Nixon is HUGE! It is so fun watching him move with those chubby arms and legs. I love the clip where he is talking and laughing. What a cute little guy, and of course, Ashton is very, very adorable. Great looking kids!
Oh my gosh! How CUTE! I'm so excited to find out what I'm having. I'm really hoping for a boy this time. Boys are so much fun. I mean, girls are too, but mine are a huge handful. My son was much nicer as a baby. I want another baby boy. And also I think Bertrand threatened to either shoot himself or run away from home if this next one is another girl, so I kind of hope it's a boy, so I don't have to be a single mom again. LOL.
So how much does Nixon weigh? Cody had his 6 month check up today and he is 18 lbs. 10 oz. Nixon has got to be up there if not more. Kylee, i think you should start making short and fat clothes for little baby boys! LOL!
Post a Comment