As most of you know... Kylee had her baby last week.
Our original due date was August 21, 2008,
but Ashton was such a big baby when she came
(9 lbs. & 9 oz.) that we decided to induce 2 weeks early.
Ever since we found out the due date,
Kylee was hoping for the 8-8-08 birthday for Nixon.
Our original due date was August 21, 2008,
but Ashton was such a big baby when she came
(9 lbs. & 9 oz.) that we decided to induce 2 weeks early.
Ever since we found out the due date,
Kylee was hoping for the 8-8-08 birthday for Nixon.
Here are the stats:
Name: Nixon Timothy
DOB: August 8, 2008
Weight: 8 lbs. 9 oz.
Name: Nixon Timothy
DOB: August 8, 2008
Weight: 8 lbs. 9 oz.
(We were watching "So you think you can dance"
in the background)
(No... those aren't black balls)
He even came with his own signature.
Kylee's already thinking clothing line.
As nice as it is to be pampered in
the hospital... it's nice to leave





22 comments:
He is so adorable! Good thing you delivered early!
O my gosh, he is so so CUTE! Congrats!
:) Tiffany Brown
I still can't believe how much hair he has! It was so fun to be able to see you guys in the hospital! I hope things are going well & you are getting some rest so that you can recover!
He is SO cute!!!
HE is SO cute!! I can't believe how much hair he has. I am glad Kylie got to deliver early!!! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!!
Congrats...I even love the name. What about your theigh...nah, but he is such a cutie. I wish I lived closer to see all that hair up close and personal. That last pic, I can see the tim in him. Maybe it's the cheeks...j/k Best of luck during nights. I will be sending a little something in a few weeks. Love you both.
Congrats! He's a cutie! A pretty good size too! (especially for having such a tiny mom!) Can't imagine how big he would have been had you waited two more weeks! YIKES! :)
He looks like Tim ( from the pics I have seen) Congrats. So much fun Ashton will love to play with him in about 5 months(: I hope you are recovering and adjusting well.
Way to go on the super cuteness! Congrats again!
I always knew you would be lucky enough to go before me!! he's a doll! congrats!
He is so cute! I was glad to finally see pictures. Can't wit to see him in real life. it stinks I have to wait until Dec. That's awesome he has the 8-8-08 birthday. We tried to do that with Paige last year with the 7-7-07 or even 7-17-07 but it didn't work. Good luck!
WOW! Ky I can't beleive how big your belly was! I am glad everyone is healthy and doing well! He is so cute! I want to eat his cheeks! Congrats!
Kylee, that pic of you preganant seriously looks fake. I can't believe you were able to stand up. He's such a handsome little dude and of course that much better looking due to your artistic seamstressy. I can't believe how huge Ashton is!
Congrats guys!! He's adorable!... good job! =)
Congratulations he is so cute I was wondering how much longer she was going to make it. I am so happy for you both.
What a cutie! I love it that you got to have him on 8-8-08. Congrats Kylee and Tim!
Congratulations on having a new baby boy! I wonder if his hair will turn curly? He's so cute!!
-glenda :)
What a cute little guy! I love his little cheeks and dark hair. Congrats! We can't wait to meet him. We hope to be down there for Thanksgiving.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a cute little chunk! Sooooo sweet! (and, HOW in the WORLD are you so incredibly skinny 9 months pregnant in AUGUST!? Wowee! Take care of yourself, & enjoy the 2 cuties!
He's so cute. Gosh! All of these baby boys are being born and I'm suddenly baby hungry. His birth date is very cool, by the way. Congratulations!
He is so cute and has awesome hair. Good thing you got to have him early, he was still so big!
Congrats on the new baby boy, he is so cute. Scott wanted me to say HI!!!
SO CUTE!
Sorry I haven't commented much!
He's such a cutie! You guys make amazingly adorable little ones : ]
Post a Comment