Monday, June 30, 2008

4-Peaks Pix

My buddy and I decided to go to 4-Peaks and test the Trooper again.











3 comments:

lenseigne said...

Kylee, I came across your blog and thought I’d say hi! Wow, you are expecting another baby, that’s great! Ashton’s gotten so big and I love her curly hair. It sort of reminds me of Faith’s hair before she decided to cut 5 inches off in some places, with help from her big brother! (It was a few months back, I had trimmed the boys hair that day, she felt left out) I cried, and laughed too. I fixed it the best I could, but it’s just not the same. Well, it’s fun to see how your cute family is doing! -glenda :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kylee!!! It's your cousin MEG Arrott!! Anyway, i got your comment and i'm sorry if you had troubles with it. I'm still figuring out this blogging stuff! I need to update it again soon!! Anyway, everything is going good. I'm so excited to have this baby, we have about 3 weeks left so!! We are still thinking of names, boy names are not easy!!! ahhhh!! Oh and by the way i meant to ask you guys, do you know my cousin Scott Adams?? Him and his wife are in your ward and they said that even went up to the cabin with you guys!! Anyway, we never hang out with them, we should, but we saw them at a family gathering!! WEll, keep in there, you guys are pretty close to having your baby too, do you have a name yet?? talk to you soon!!
shake_n_bake75@hotmail.com and relojgres@hotmail.com.
MEG

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

You would Tim :]
looks like fun!