I guess once a month is better than not at all.
We started this month off by inviting
a few of our friends up to my parents cabin.
Just in time before it gets too hot up there.
Kylee isn't giving up yet... I won't let her. If it were up to
her she'd have the baby now. She is a trooper when it
comes to keeping her spirits up. She is getting tired
pretty quickly in the day now. It can't be soon enough she says.
This is Box Canyon (outside of Christopher Creek).
Kylee taking a breather as we look over beautiful AZ.
Ashton feeling the wind in her hair.
Woods Canyon Lake
Ashton loves to help out with the chores.
Here she is at Gma's & Gpa's cleaning the dishes.
I went up with the boys in our ward to Havasupai.
This is the trail head.
Yes, you go down!
Charlie and I
Navajo Falls
Our camp.
This won't be the last time she poses.





1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fun and busy month! Kylie you look adorable. I love pregnant bellies. And Ashton is quite the professional model!
Post a Comment