Monday, January 7, 2008

Holiday Season


This is a short look into our Holiday Season!


We visited the temple to see the lights and teach
Ashton as much as we could about Christ in Christmas.
Kylee's brother Seth and his wife
Lauren came down from Boston to visit.
My sister and her family came down for Christmas.
Tana & Matt with their kids Hallie, Bronson and Jackson
(below: Bronson and Hallie)

Ashton loves to grab ears as she cuddles.

This is Tim's brother Dan.

We have a prospective organist.

Great Granddad & Granny's on Christmas Eve.

Bronson showing off his new pistol with dad (Matt) behind.


Ashton opens her first gift of many.

Thanks Granny & Granddad!

This one is favorite and the first

of many Cinderella gifts this year.

I knew she was a Suns fan!



Ashton would ride for hours if she could.
Thanks Grandma Bev!

Another favorite. We have to take the wagon
to pick up the mail everyday!
Thanks Grandpa Palmer!
(below: Ashton and her friend CJ)


Our trip to Las Vegas to visit our friends for New Years.

We also made a side trip to see cousins in Cedar City.
Man was it cold!
(below: "Mac" and Ashton)

Our friends daughter Jolee in Las Vegas.

Ashton can't resist fire cheetos.

Natalie, Kylee's sister (left) was on her way to BYU.

This is taken in St. George with their cousin Jenna.

Our friends Charity & Matt Sherman that live in Vegas.

We played CLUE until the New Year came in.

One last swing before we went home to AZ.




6 comments:

Coree Adams said...

Looks like so much fun! Your sister Natalie look so good, how is she doing?

The Bates said...

Fun stuff! I cannot believe that Ashton eats Fire Cheetos! What a brave girl..I can't even do those!

Staci said...

Ashton is SO cute...just a mini Kylee! You guys got some great pictures of her through the holidays:) Looks like you had a great Christmas/New Years.

Ky-sorry you didn't hear Marissa was in town, I texted you about Peter Piper---but I guess you were in Vegas!

Hiatt Family said...

I am glad that you posted more pictures! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Kylee, I love your hair the length it is. It looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

K- I noticed you on Emily and Marty's blog- so I wanted to add you to ours (since its private)! Email me at sommerh9@hotmail.com so I can add you guys :)!

The Hill's said...

Hey how's it going? Ashton is so dang cute! It was good to see you at Savannah's B-day party! I love all the pics you have posted! Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Email me your email address that you use for blogging and I will add you to my blog too! Hope you guys are doing good!

jomeg143@yahoo.com

Love, Megan