Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007





6 comments:

Ashley said...

She is the cutest Minnie Mouse that I ever saw! She is so adorable! I love her cute curly hair.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

OMG! Is she not the cutest thing you ever saw!?

The Haslam Family said...

that is too cute and funny. My daughter was Minnie Mouse also. She looks like she got a lot of candy for her parents to eat :)

Mortensen Family said...

What a cute little Minnie Mouse! My goodness, she is getting so big! How are you guys doing? Do you still live in the same place? I think my sister is back in that ward again. Hope all is well with you! -Fawn-

Staci said...

SO cute!!! I love Ashton as Minnie! Did you make her skirt Ky? I'm sure you did---you need to start selling that. I think people would love it!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

I'm glad I could find your blog through Staci's blog. Ashton looks exactly like a minnie Kylee. What a cutie. I love the costume!
Brittani