Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Camping Trip - Woods Canyon Lake - Oct. 16-17, 2007












7 comments:

Tanya Leigh said...

Kylee! You guys look SO cute, and your daughter is PRECIOUS! Great pictures! I caught your blog through Rhiannon's; send me an email so I can invite you to mine :)
tleigh99@hotmail.com

Lauren and Jason said...

Hey Love! It's Lauren! I'm in town and we totally need to see each other. send me an email at laurenjpatty@hotmail.com with your phone number so I can call you. I'm here until the 4th but will be in Snowflake next weekend for my cousin's wedding. Hope to here from you soon! P.S. You and the fam are adorable!

Ashley said...

Ashton is so adorable. She is just her own little person! She looks just like her mommy!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

These pictures are soooo cute!!! I love the one with Kylee and Ashton looking over the Lake!

Marty and Emily said...

Hey Kylee, I found your blog! That looks like a great place to camp. Marty and I have been wanting to go camping for so long, but we're not really sure where to go. I'll have to ask you more about it later. Ashton is SO cute!

Logan & Lindy said...

Let me know what picture you want of Brooklyn! I will email it over!

Coree Adams said...

Looks like so much fun! Ashton is soooooo cute!